Thursday 6 October 2016

Fixing the Unfixable

This has been a hard few weeks. However, things are starting to slowly turn around for me and my hard work is paying off....albeit slowly.
I am starting to trust that my school will find opportunities for me to put in extra hours. Just two afternoons a week mean a HUGE difference in my pay check. And even if it's sometimes stressful, it's a whole lot better than worrying about cash flow-especially with my ex not bothering with his payments. This money also means that my theatre class money stretches further and I can not touch it for a bit. That is massive as well.
I also have almost all the kids Christmas shopping done and then I can start to work on everyone else. I can stretch a dollar further than most people and I do. Regularly. I also work really hard for the money I make and I multitask like a demon. Today I am feeling efficient and solid and like I am going to be okay.
I haven't solved all the problems, they are still there, but I am learning to cope with them in a better and more manageable way. It's going to be difficult, but it's starting to come together.
One day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment